Fairmont Gastronomic Workshop
Fairmont Barcelona is pleased to invite you to participate in its famous gastronomic workshops hosted every month. Each season chefs choose a different theme. Learn to work with local products, modern and traditional recipes hand in hand with Fairmont chefs. Please, see the schedule of the upcoming workshops and get your voucher to have fun and learn the best from the best!
- Entrance to one of the Gastronomic Workshops at Fairmont Barcelona
- Saturday 19/01 - 17:30h: Cheese and Wine evening Discover the world of Spanish and Catalan cheeses as we celebrate World Cheese Day. Paired with local wines you’ll discover Llanut, Mari, Blau Ceretà, Madurado Rocas Blancas, Cremos Borredà, el Set and Payoyo
- Saturday 09/02 - 17:30h: The World of Chinese Cuisine Discover the world of Chinese cuisine as we celebrate Chinese New Year. Learn the traditional methods of the Chinese kitchen with our chefs as we prepare: tangyuan, dim sum and sauces and Huoguo.
- Saturday 09/03 - 17:30h: "Buñelos de Cuaresma" – Easter Pastries Workshop In this workshop we’ll learn how to make the traditional ‘buñelos de cuaresma’ normally eaten during lent. Alongside our pastry chefs we’ll prepare the traditional recipes and some more modern alternatives such as: caramel donuts, a buñelo pop with dried fruit and a buñelo-bao with berries.
- Saturday 23/03 - 17:30h: Spring Kitchen Workshop Seasonal produce is at the heart of our restaurants at Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I. In this workshop we will discover how to make the most of the fantastic produce in season in springtime with the following recipes:
Yellow and pickled tomato and cockle gazpacho
Strawberries, vegetables, flowers, and beef slices
Roasted Tuna Steak with seaweed, green leaves and smoked pepper
Cherries stuffed with candied pistachio cream and white chocolate soup
This Gift Voucher has to be presented upon arrival at the hotel.
Subject to hotel availability. Booking required in advance by phone or email after the purchase of this voucher. Contact details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Present your Hotel Treats voucher upon your arrival at the hotel.
The hotel’s regular cancellation and change policy will be applied (please contact the reservation department for further information).